Official microSHIFT MEZZO Groupset with Flatbar Shifters – 3×8-speed microSHIFT71Home > Cycling
microSHIFT MEZZO Groupset with Flatbar Shifters – 3×8-speed
Intuitive shifting andamp; wide range. 3×8-speed MEZZO group with shifter, rear derailleur, front derailleur andamp; cassette.
microSHIFT MEZZO RD-M36L – Expand your range
The microSHIFT MEZZO rear derailleur is designed for mid level mountain and trekking bikes, Mezzo gives you updated aesthetics, durable construction, and a proven design for smooth, responsive shifting.
Features of the microSHIFT MEZZO RD-M36L Rear Derailleur
- Aluminum bracket body and outer link
- Steel cage
- Max Cog 28-36 Teeth
- Min Cog 11-12 Teeth
- Capacity 45 Teeth
microSHIFTMEZZO Front Derailleur
Making front derailleurs that work well is equal parts art and science. microSHIFT combines meticulous design details with precision manufacturing to deliver front derailleurs that shift predictably and smoothly. Stiff, strong mounting hardware and sensible cable routing round everything out into an easy to use package.
- Precision forged steel shifting plate
- Band Clamp: 34.9 (31.8 / 28.6 adaptor)
- Crankset Compatibility: 42-34-24 Teeth
- Chainstay Angle: 66-69°
- Chain Line: 47.5 mm, 50 mm
- Compatibility: Shimano Mountain
microSHIFT MEZZO CS-H082 cassetteandnbsp;
H-Series cassettes are designed to deliver maximum durability. With all steel construction and multi-stage heat treatment, these cassettes will stand up to whatever you can throw at them, whether it’s high torque E-bike usage or just good old-fashioned mashing.
- Continuosly molded cogs achieve a high standard of durability and straightness
- Compatible with standard HG cassette hub bodies and MEZZO/R8 groups
microSHIFT MEZZO TS39-8 Thumb Tap Shift Levers
With a variety of form factors to provide you with exactly the ergonomics you want, the Thumb Tap shifters combine light shifting effort with a wide range of derailleur compatibilities. Whether you’re building a new bike or getting an old one back on the road, you can rely on these to do the job.
- Easy to read gear indicator
- easy shifting action with a positive index click
- Ergonomic thumb triggers
- Compatibility Shimano Mountain