New Mountain Equipment Squall Hooded Jacket ME-002928 – Cosmos Mountain Equipment73Home > Outdoor
Mountain Equipment Squall Hooded Jacket ME-002928 – Cosmos
The climbers ultimate Soft Shell: Light, tough and protective it’s the definitive choice for everything from big walls to sea cliffs.
With its cavernous helmet compatible hood, offset front zip and minimalist single pocket design the Squall is truly at home in any climbing situation. A stretchy double weave EXOLITE fabric and precise Active fit offers both the toughness and unhindered movement necessary for those who find themselves making moves on hard rock and ice.
- EXOLITE 125 stretch double weave Soft Shell fabric
- Mountain helmet-compatible hood is fully adjustable
- Active fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Over-locked and topstitched construction throughout
- 2-way YKK® offset moulded centre front zip
- Zipped Napoleon chest pocket
- Elastic cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
- Weight: 320g/11.3oz
A group of durable, double-weave stretch Soft Shell fabrics with smooth outer faces to improve abrasion resistance and soft inners to provide all-day next-to-skin comfort. EXOLITE fabrics combine a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish on the outer face to provide excellent moisture-resistance, helping water to run free with a densely woven construction that combats the worst effects of the wind to provide highly breathable protection in extreme environments.
Material 87% polyamide, 13% elastane