Mountain Hardwear Women’s Exposure/2 Gore-Tex Paclite Plus Jacket – mint palm gifts for 8 year old boys Mountain Hardwear86Home > Outdoor
Mountain Hardwear Women’s Exposure/2 Gore-Tex Paclite Plus Jacket – mint palm
Dry properties are the least you can expect. But Mountain Hardwear guarantees ease of stowage, light weight and, above all, durability. When Gore-Tex released PACLITE® Plus, the lightest, even more compact material with the same rugged, waterproof and breathable properties they know and trust, Mountain Hardwear wanted to be the first to use this innovative material. If every ounce counts for you, or you’re simply looking for a rain jacket that will last decades, this innovative model will more than exceed your expectations.
Features of the Mountain Hardwear Exposure/2 Gore-Tex Paclite Plus Women’s Jacket
- 2-layer fabric made of waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex PACLITE® Plus for long-lasting comfort and ultralight protection
- Fully taped seams to lock out moisture
- Brimmed hood features an adjustable drawcord to keep it secure while moving around
- One zippered chest pocket
- Two harness-optimized hand pockets with stretch mesh lining to keep your valuables secure – no compromise on safety or comfort!
- Full-length zipper and zippered chest pocket, highly water repellent thanks to polyurethane coating
- Stows conveniently and compactly in its own pocket – always ready for your adventures
- Ergonomic shoulder seams are designed to minimize chafing under the shoulder straps
- The outer material is bluesign® certified
Material 100% polyamide