Mountain Equipment Trango Down Jacket ME-005733 – fired brick/cardinal orange gift ideas Mountain Equipment80Home > Outdoor
Mountain Equipment Trango Down Jacket ME-005733 – fired brick/cardinal orange
The unique chamber construction provides this jacket with exceptional thermal insulation while keeping weight and pack size low – for tours where every gram counts.
In the Trango Jacket, Mountain Equipment combines 2-layer offset chamber construction with a heat-reflective layer to create a lightweight, flexible down jacket that packs small. Previously, comparable warmth performance was only possible with elaborate box chamber construction. The Trango is the first choice for remote tours at high altitudes.
Features of the Mountain Equipment Trango Down Jacket ME-005733
- DRILITE® Loft 40D outer fabric with PFC-free DWR: completely windproof and highly water repellent
- 269g (size L) down 90/10 with min. 700 cuin fill power
- 2-layer offset chamber construction
- Heat reflective inner layer increases thermal performance
- Mountain hood: insulated, helmet compatible and fully adjustable
- 2-way YKK® front zipper
- 2 zippered side pockets and 2 Napoleon chest pockets
- Inner pocket for valuables and 2 spacious inner mesh pockets
- Adjustable cuffs and two-piece drawcord waistband
- With pack sack
Material 100% polyamide
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.