Mountain Equipment Sigma Women’s Down Jacket ME-001852 – Cosmos father’s day gift ideas Mountain Equipment88Home > Outdoor
Mountain Equipment Sigma Women’s Down Jacket ME-001852 – Cosmos
The Sigma Women’s Jacket with the water-repellent outer material is convincingly lightweight with brilliant thermal performance – ideal for all winter sports activities where you do not want to burden yourself with heavy equipment.
Features of the Mountain Equipment Sigma Women’s Down Jacket ME-001852
- DRILITE® Loft 30D outer fabric: windproof and highly water repellent
- 201g (size 12) goose down 90/10 with min. 800 cuin fillpower
- Quilted down chambers
- Optimized down distribution and ideal fillpower per chamber
- Helmet-compatible, half-dome hood with EXL® system
- 2-way front zipper by YKK® with insulated inner cover
- 2 zippered pockets
- DRILITE® Loft 30D on inner hem and hood
- Velcro closure at the cuffs, two-piece hem drawcord
DRILITE® – FP: Extra lightweight, very breathable and water repellent outer fabric used to protect down in sleeping bags and clothing.
Down Code: Mountain Equipment uses only the highest quality down. Any down Mountain Equipment uses is a byproduct of food production and is only obtained after the animals have been ethically killed. The animals live in species-appropriate conditions. They have enough space to move freely in natural surroundings and find shelter. They have access to fresh water and natural food. The number of animals per square meter is below the recommended maximum number.
Material 100% polyamide
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.