Mountain Equipment Mission Pants ME-003352 – Long – Black gifts for grandma Mountain Equipment88Home > Outdoor
Mountain Equipment Mission Pants ME-003352 – Long – Black
Combining EXOLITE Soft Shell fabric and GORE-TEX INFINIUM™, Mission pants are ideally suited to cold weather mountaineering and hiking. The Mountain fit is combined with essential features such as integrated venting and reinforced kick-strips.
Features of the Mission pants
- EXOLITE 250 stretch double weave Soft Shell fabric
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ Soft Shell fabric in seat and knees
- Mountain fit with regular fit ankle
- 2 zipped hand pockets, 1 thigh and rear pocket
- 2 zipped thigh vents
- Integrated belt with double press-stud waist closure
- Ankle zips with internal gusset panel to accommodate all mountain boots
- Reinforced kick-strips for durability
- Adjustable hem with concealed lace hooks
A group of durable, double-weave stretch Soft Shell fabrics with smooth outer faces to improve abrasion resistance and soft inners to provide all-day next-to-skin comfort. EXOLITE fabrics combine a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish on the outer face to provide excellent moisture-resistance, helping water to run free with a densely woven construction that combats the worst effects of the wind to provide highly breathable protection in extreme environments.
WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shells offer total windproofness and maximum breathability, combining the comfort of a soft mid-layer and the water resistance of a shell in one garment. WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shells keep you comfortable with the freedom of movement you need for enhanced performance in a wide range of activities and weather conditions.
main fabric: 88% polyamide, 12% elastane
inserts: 94% polyamide, 6% elastane