Mountain Equipment Frostline Womens Skirt ME-004189 – Black Is Having A Massive 60% Off Sale Mountain Equipment99Home > Outdoor
Mountain Equipment Frostline Womens Skirt ME-004189 – Black
With down fill and a water resistant DRILITE® Loft shell this insulated skirt is fast to put on even whilst wearing skis thanks to its full length zip. A tiny pack size makes this a versatile additional layer for ski touring in cold conditions.
Features of the Mountain Equipment Frostline down skirt
- DRILITE® Loft 20D outer fabric; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 37g (Size M) of Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- Stitched-through narrow baffle construction throughout
- Kangaroo hand pocket
- Full length 2-way YKK® moulded side zip
- Semi-elasticated waist with offset double press-stud waist closure
- Front/rear length – 46/51 cm – 18/20 inch
- Packs into internal pocket
The Down Codex® guarantees animal protection and animal welfare. Forced fattening and live plucking are excluded. Down is a pure by-product of food production and no solvents are used for cleaning.
Down tracking: Each product contains an individual code that can be entered on the Down Codex® website. This allows details on the origin of the down in the product and an IDFL Animal Welfare Report to be viewed.
Material 100% polyamide
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.