Gear Up For Summer With Up To 67% Off At Mountain Equipment Lightline Down Jacket ME-000148 – navy Mountain Equipment90Home > Outdoor
Mountain Equipment Lightline Down Jacket ME-000148 – navy
Designed for modern alpinism, the Lightline Jacket continues to set the standard for lightweight, technical down jackets. With an extremely water repellent outer fabric and hood, it provides protection and warmth in cold temperatures.
Features of the Mountain Equipment Lightline Down Jacket
- DRILITE® Loft 40D shell: completely windproof and extremely water repellent
- 296g (size L) down 90/10 with min. 700 cuin fillpower
- Quilted down chambers
- Adjustable, detachable hood with best fit
- 2-way zipper by YKK® with inner cover
- 2 zipped pockets with insulated flaps
- Inner pocket with zipper
- Adjustable cuffs and elasticated hem
Details of the Mountain Equipment Lightline down jacket
The Down Codex® guarantees animal welfare and animal husbandry appropriate to the species. Forced fattening and live plucking are excluded. The down is a pure by-product of food production and no solvents are used in the cleaning process.
Down tracking: Each product contains an individual code that can be entered on the Down Codex® website. This allows details of the origin of the down in each product and an animal welfare report from the IDFL to be viewed.
main fabric: 100% polyamide
lining: 100% polyester
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.