Gear Up For Summer With Up To 37% Off At microSHIFT ADVENT X Group with Flatbar Shifter – 1×10-speed microSHIFT91Home > Cycling
microSHIFT ADVENT X Group with Flatbar Shifter – 1×10-speed
ADVENT X – The Secret Weapon
The ADVENT X is an Enduro-ready 1×10-speed group, which can boast not only a larger gear ratio range, but also a much lower weight than the ADVENT series. The group is suitable both for beginners who want a high-end experience and for experienced riders who are looking for the best possible value for money.
With a race-ready weight and the right gear ratio for every situation, microSHIFT’s ADVENT X top-of-the-line rear derailleur delivers high-end performance. When using a 10-speed chain as well as a cassette with a wide gear range of 11-48 teeth, which also has an evenly distributed gradation, the RD-M6205AM rear derailleur always allows you to choose the right gear even in difficult conditions. Add to the concept microSHIFT’s in-house ratchet and pawl freewheel system, larger shift rollers with higher teeth for optimized chain routing, and the appropriate adjustment hardware, and the result is an all-around worry-free package.
Combined with the SB-M100A drop bar shifters, the RD-M6205AM rear derailleur is also great for gravel bikes.
Features of the ADVENT X RD-M6205AM rear derailleur
- Larger shifting rollers with higher teeth promise an optimized chain guide
- The proven ratchet and pawl freewheel system not only secures the chain, but can also be switched on and off by switch
- Cage and chain guide made of aluminum
- Metric hardware for adjustment
Specifications andamp; Compatibility:
- Max. Sprocket size: 46 to 48 teeth
- Capacity: 41 teeth
- Compatible with conventional 10-speed chains
- Compatible with 10-speed cassettes with up to 11-48 teeth gradation
- Compatible with ADVENT X shifters only
microSHIFT ADVENT X SL-M9505-R shift lever
On the trail, the goal is to think about your shifting as little as possible. The microSHIFT ADVENT X SL-M9505 Trail Trigger shifter features millimeter-perfect ergonomics to put the shift levers exactly where you want it, giving you quick thumb access without compromising your grip over rough terrain. Light lever action is paired with super positive indexing to make sure you never miss a shift.
- Internal sealed cartridge bearings allow for light lever throw and positive actuation under load
- Precise ergonomics put the shift lever where you want it
- Important: Not compatible with Shimano or SRAM
microSHIFT ADVENT X CS-H104 cassette
With a full set of hardened steel sprockets, the microSHIFT ADVENT X CS-H104 cassette forgoes maximum weight reduction in favor of spectacular durability. A high-end heat treatment process gives this 10-speed cassette a bombproof structure, making it withstand even the toughest loads.
With the wide range of 11 to 48 teeth, predictable gear graduations and compatibility with conventional chains and hubs, the sprocket set of the ADVENT X CS-H104 raises the term high-end to a whole new level. Compatible with standard HG freewheel bodies and 10-speed chains.