Clearance Christmas Deals Mountain Equipment Ogre 33+ Backpack ME-003401 – Blue Graphite Mountain Equipment76Home > Outdoor
Mountain Equipment Ogre 33+ Backpack ME-003401 – Blue Graphite
Ideally suited to cragging trips and more accessible ountaineering ventures, the Ogre 33+ is an extremely rugged yet simple and versatile alpine climbing pack.
- 33 litre optimum capacity
- M840 andamp; M210 fabrics; water resistant and exceptionally durable
- On Demand Minimalism; all components removable
- Integrated cowl-lid closure for easy packing and weather protection
- Durable Grappler™ buckle
- Spacious zipped lid pocket
- Zipped security pocket on inside of lid
- Side compression straps with thermoplastic Hammerhead™ toggles
- Removable EVA composite back panel
- EVA composite shoulder straps
- 38mm webbing hipbelt with removable High Density EVA moulded hip-fins
- Dual axe retainers with integrated pick pocket
- Daisy Chain system and grab handle
- Supplied with Shockcord System
- Min Weight: 660g/23.3oz
- Max Weight: 920g/32.5oz
- Back Length: 47cm/19in
The M-Series M840 and M210 fabrics are both durable, double rip-stop Polyamide fabrics. They feature a SWR face-coating for water-repellancy and snow-shedding with a PU coating on the inside.
The Grappler™ is a durable, one-handed pack closure system. Its unique buckle design features an easy to grab ‘lobster tail’ and pincer hook which provides a fail-safe ‘grapple lock’ on to the cowl’s integrated webbing spine. Purposefully designed with an angled spine, the Grappler™ buckle lies flush against the top of the pack whilst remaining easy to release with or without gloved hands.
The Hammerhead™ side compression straps have been designed to be fully removable and low profile. At one end, a ‘Hammerhead’ retainer sits flush against Daisy Chain webbing whilst at the other, a simplified version of the Grappler™ buckle provides a secure yet quick release function.
The shock-cord system provides additional functionality for carrying items on the outside front of the pack such as crampons or a sleeping mat.